The Economic Club of New York is a distinguished institution that is non-profit
and non-partisan; with the purpose of promoting the study and discussion of
social, economic, and political questions.
For a century, it has been recognized as one of the premier public forums in the
United States. The Club is a membership organization with members drawn from the
top executive levels of business, industry and finance.
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- The Honorable Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City
- - Transcript (PDF file)
- Monday, December 09, 2013
- The Honorable Mark Carney, Governor
- Bank of England - Transcript (PDF file)
- Thursday, October 17, 2013
- The Honorable Richard W. Fisher, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Speech video on Bloomberg TV - Transcript (PDF file)
* The Club's Conflict of Interest forms and 990 is available upon request.